Looking back over this last year, we are amazed at how God has blessed our work at Builders International. Thanks to your faithful giving, you have made it possible for us to assist our missionaries and national churches in completing the following shovel-ready projects:
- Five churches finished in Uruguay!
- Six churches finished in Panama!
- Seven churches finished in Honduras!
- Ukraine Refugee Center in Katowice, Poland – Now open and serving up to 60 refugees per night!
- Honduras Transformation Project – Dedicated and now training pastors who are taking the gospel to unreached indigenous communities.
- Home of Hope Orphanage Medical & Dental Clinic, Philippines – Dedicated and now serving the children of the home with much needed services.
- Camp Abaco – Opened back up, reaching children and youth in the Bahamas, after being heavily damaged by Hurricane Dorian.
In October, we launched SheBuilds, a community of ladies of means and influence, standing together with trusted community leaders around the world who are passionately meeting the needs of women and children. To learn more visit: https://buildersintl.org/shebuilds/
It is a team effort at Builders International working together with missionaries, national churches, team members, and donors, that we are grateful to be a part of. We believe in people over projects and people are being reached for Christ through the ministry of Builders International. #TogetherWeBuildHOPE
Please keep us in your prayers this next year, as we continue working with Builders International, assisting in the building of the following shovel-ready projects:
- Kosovo – The Hope Center – Reaching this Muslim city of 90,000 with a children’s outreach and feeding center for the poor.
- Sri Lanka – Navinna Church – Standing with this congregation to help finish their sanctuary as they face a nationwide economic collapse and severe persecution by radical Buddhist monks.
- Nicaragua – Casa de Mi Gloria (House of My Glory) – Partnering with this powerful church-planting congregation reaching the lost in the second poorest country in the western hemisphere to get them out of a tent!
- Spain – Missionary Respite House – Providing a place for missionaries serving in difficult areas to find refreshment and restoration so they can continue successfully serving in the face of often desperate challenges.
- Albania – Durres Church – In a nation where 99% of the population has never heard the gospel, this church reaches their community with an after-school program and feeding and medical programs.
- Honduras – Honduras School For The Deaf – This will be the only school for the deaf in San Pedro Sula, giving deaf students in this area a rare opportunity for an education and a successful future.
These last few years have been a challenge for everyone and more than ever we are grateful for your continued support of our missions work. As this year comes to a close we want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
Let’s Build Hope,
John And Deborah Sims – IM Missionaries, Builders International
P.S. We have some exciting family news to share with you! IT’S A BOY! We are going to be first-time grandparents! Our oldest son, Nathaniel, and his wife Stephanie are having their first baby!